Thursday, October 4, 2007

Wonderful to me!

Your comments both here and to my e mail are so encouraging and I love each of you (even the ones that don't respond!). So many of your names cross my lips as I thank God for the people he has used to bless my life.

segue About 6 months ago, I had a dream that a brother and sister in the Lord were expecting. I mentioned it to them at the time and we all chuckled about it and I completely forgot about it. So imagine my surprise when they called last week to say that they are expecting!

There is an old Jewish saying, "Man plans and God laughs" In this case, I think we're all having a good hearty laugh because what for SO long seemed impossible has turned out to my faithless eyes to be possible with God (just as He said it was all along). So my friends who've been married quite a while are now in the throws of re-arranging their lives and their house to make ready for this new gift of God.

Sometimes, these little things just tickle me and I wind up driving down the road or in the middle of something completely unrelated and suddenly laughing out loud and saying, "WOW, God, You are so wonderful to me!"

No comments: